LENSCAN System from a regular participant in the Photonics exhibition - BLM Synergie
BLM Synergie OOO, a long-standing partner of the Photonics exhibition, will again showcase non-contact measurement system in optical assemblies in 2015.
LENSCAN System, made by FOGALE Nanotech (France), allows measuring thickness of lenses and air gaps. It works for all optical elements and lens systems (16 and more lenses as a set).
- Accuracy: 1 µm (up to 250 nm)
- Height of models when assembled: 40 mm, 200 mm, 600 mm (up to 1200 mm)
- Measurement time: 2..30 sec (depends on the height of models)
- Collimator wavelength: 1,3 µm
- Technical customers: Olympus, Planar (Belarus), Leiña, Ñarl Zeiss, etc.
LENSCAN System in use will be displayed at Stand 3D31.
See you at the Photonics trade show.