Onefive’s anniversary and its latest developments at Photonics. World of Lasers and Optics 2015
We invite you to visit the stand of Swiss company Onefive GmbH that celebrates its 10th anniversary in 2015. For relatively short time our company has asserted itself on the world laser market as one of the leading manufacturers of compact femtosecond and picosecond lasers for different industrial applications. Our laser systems are reliable, easy-to-use (plug & play), and cost-effective.
The previous year has been very successful for us
- Production has increased by over 30% compared to 2013
- Onefive has completed its 1000th ultrafast laser system since 2006
- Onefive GmbH and Leica Microsystems have signed an exclusive agreement on supplies of picosecond laser Katana-08 HP at 775 nm for advanced STED-microscope, made by Leica, which allows to achieve sub-30 nm resolution
- New laser systems were released, among them Origami 10 HP (1.05 µm, > 3 W, < 80 fs), Katana 10 XP (1.06 µm, 6 W, 250 µJ, 50 ps), and others.
The beginning of 2015 has also been effective
- We started mass production of the first all-in-one high energy femtosecond laser Origami-10 XP which is air or water-cooled. Laser head and controller are integrated in the compact single-box as small as 280 õ 498 õ 155 mm, which weighs only 30 kg. The laser specifications: pulse energy up to 60 µJ, pulse repetition from single shot up to 1 MHz, average output power up to 4 W, pulse duration below 400 fs, center wavelength 1030 nm.
- At the Photonics West trade show in San Francisco the company showcased the first orange high power picosecond laser Katana-06 HP at 592 nm. When combined with STED microscopy, the laser has the average output power of over 1 W and pulse duration 800 ps. Like other lasers of the same line, Katana-06 HP can operate at variable pulse repetition rate and can be easily synchronized with external devices. Possible wavelength is 600 nm, 560 nm, 620 nm, and 650 nm.
The company regularly develops new laser systems with ultrafast pulses for application in research, manufacturing, and biomedicine. We offer our clients both serial lasers and custom-made special devices.
We will be glad to show you a wide range of our products at Stand 3Â47 of the Photonics 2015 exhibition in Moscow.