A CONTEST OF DOMESTIC INNOVATIVE DEVELOPMENTS IN THE FIELD OF LASER AND OPTOELECTRONIC TECHNOLOGIES
Within the 6th International Specialized Exhibition for Laser, Optical and Optoelectronic Technologies Photonica. Lasers, Optics and Application’2011 there will be held a full-featured exhibition forum.
The forum program comprises summarizing results and announcing winners of the Laser Association Annual Contest aimed at discovering and promoting the best domestic innovative developments in the field of laser and optoelectronic technologies and the related devices, equipment and technics.
Professional shortlisting for the best domestic innovative developments will cover the completed developments which entered the market minimum two years prior to the year of the Contest.
Direct developers as well as active members of Board of National Experts from CIS Countries on Lasers and Laser Technologies are entitled to submit developments for the LAS Contest. The Contest features basic thematic nominations separately and has two stages.
The Contest stages:
1) shortlisting participants’ developments by the submitted documents describing the declared product technical core and allowing estimating the product quality, conformity to the current standards, its state of demand and production status;
2) deciding the winners at direct observing of the developments at the Photonica exhibition.
The Contest features the following nominations:
• Laser radiation sources and other components of laser systems (contest n.a. Mitrophan .F. Stelmakh, the 1st stage jury is Scientific-Research Institute Polyus n.a. Mitrophan .F. Stelmakh, Moscow; a person in charge appointed by the LAS Board is Valentin G. Dmitriev, Moscow, tel. + 7 (495) 333-9166).
• Laser equipment and technologies for industrial materials processing (the 1st stage jury is Laser Complexes Joint Stock Company, Shatura; people in charge appointed by the LAS Board are Evgeniy B. Kulbatskiy, Moscow, tel. (495) 232-37-02, Ernest Y. Nikiruy, Moscow, tel. + 7 (495) 494-0500).
• Laser equipment and techniques for medicine (contest n.a. Oleg K.Skobelkin, the 1st stage jury is FSI Laser Medicine State Scientific Center of Roszdrav, Moscow; a person in charge appointed by the LAS Board is Dmitriy A. Rogatkin, Moscow, tel. + 7 (495) 681-89-84).
• Laser equipment and technologies for technical measurements, diagnostics and processes monitoring, informatics (the 1st stage jury is GPI RAS, Moscow; a person in charge appointed by the LAS Board is Sergey V. Garnov, Moscow, tel. + 7 (499) 135-3009).
• Laser biotechnologies and the implementation equipment (the 1st stage jury is - a person in charge appointed by the LAS Board is A.V. Ivanov, Moscow, tel. + 7 (495) 324-92-94).
• Educational media, reference and popular science editions (the 1st stage jury is Troitsk Institute for Innovation and Fusion Research, Troitsk; a person in charge appointed by the LAS Board is Vladimir G. Vostrikov, Troitsk, tel. + 7 (4967) 510646).
The award ceremony will take place on April 21, 2011 at 13.00 in Pavilion No. 3 of Expocentre Fairgrounds (Conference Hall No. 1).
For more detailed information on the conference halls and presentation zone please visit the exhibition official website business-related program section.