Products presented by Laser-compact group at Photonics. World of Lasers and Optics'2009
We invite you to visit Laser-compact group’s booth at Photonics. World of Lasers and Optics'2009 («Expocentr», Moscow, Pavilion ¹3, booth ¹ 3E30, 20-23 April, 2009).
We will demonstrate serial models of UV and green DPSS lasers, including new pulsed laser of “YLF” line – model LCM-DTL-319QT. The laser radiates at 527 nm wavelength and has pulse energy up to 100 µJ at 1 kHz. It features with optimum set of parameters for OEM: high stability of laser pulse energy in a wide range of triggering pulse repetition rate (from single pulses to 10 kHz) with pulse width <10 ns. Main applications are: LIDAR, high technologies R&D, test&measurement equipment, laser marking, quality control
SLM green laser module with higher output power 50 mW - model LCM-S-111 will be also presented at our booth. It features with low noise (<0.5 % RMS or <2% p-to-p), coherence length more than 50 m, narrow line width <0.00001 nm and stable output power in wide operating temperature range. The most important applications are: laser microscopy (LSCM, MPLSM), interference measurements, spectral analysis, flow cytometry, holography, laser-assisted measurements.
Also you’ll be able to see at our booth:
- industrial model of pulsed UV laser for OEM «GARNET» (355 nm, 20 µJ at 200-2000 Hz, pulse duration 5±2 ns);
- pulsed UV laser system LCS-DTL-382QT (266 nm, 3 µJ at 1 kHz, external/internal triggering up to 10 kHz, pulse duration < 10 ns);
- CW green laser DTL-318 (532 nm, 300 mW, noise level < 3% RMS);
- miniature laser system LCS-T-11 (532 nm, 3 mW CW) with AC power supply for educational and lab purposes;
- laser module LCM-T-111 (532 nm, 20 mW CW), used for alignment and positioning in different medical and industrial equipment.
Please visit us at Booth# 3E30, Pavilion #3 to see laser products offered by Laser-compact group.