Laser Center to take part in Photonics 2022
Laser Center, a regular exhibitor of Photonics. World of Lasers and Optics, will take part in the Photonics exhibition on 29 March – 1 April 2022. The company’s experts will be happy to answer any questions of the visitors and are ready to tailor a solution to the challenges facing your business.
While we are getting ready for the next edition of the exhibition, we offer you to see equipment, including new products, exhibited by Laser Center at Photonics 2021:
- TurboClean – an effective laser cleaning system for removing various types of dirt from the surface of products
- Cutrin – a new technology for high-performance cutting of metal tubular products, including rings
- MicroSET Granit – an updated system for precision processing of microelectronic materials
Visitors had an opportunity to see other equipment and technology at the stand of Laser Center's partner:
The development of education and technology is one of Laser Center's priorities. Together with ITMO University following the Russian Government's Decree 218, the company developed small-size laser systems to process a wide range of materials. They have already demonstrated their reliability and versatility. The MSL series equipment was presented at the stand of ITMO University.
In addition to new products, visitors saw the following commercial plants and turn-key solutions:
- MiniMarker 2 – unique equipment for a wide range of applications in industrial production, the advertising and souvenir business, and the jewellery industry. Recommended for teaching laboratories at universities, quantoriums, production sites with high demands on the end product
- RX-150 – precision laser cutting equipment with high precision cutting of metals, ceramics, special compounds, cutting and piercing of thin sheet materials
- MiniMarker-2R – a portable laser marker for marking inaccessible areas and bulky items
- Turbo-Forma – a LaserBarking® laser erosion machining system with superfinishing surface finish
- TurboMarker – a high-speed laser marker
- Trotec laser engraver – laser machines for engraving, cutting and marking a wide range of materials
The next edition of Photonics will take place at EXPOCENTRE Fairgrounds on 29 March – 1 April 2022. Laser Center will once again be showcasing its flagship models as well as new developments. If your company is considering exhibiting, simply fill in a booking form or contact our managers.
We are looking forward to seeing you at Photonics!